Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection of autograph manuscripts of music by Gordon Crosse.
Extents: 7.0 Linear metres (58 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1955-2010, n.d.
Music manuscripts of Ernest Walker, with other related materials, 1886-1948, n.d. Autograph ink scores, except where noted.
Extents: 38 physical shelfmarks (4.29 linear metres)
Dates: 1886-1948, n.d.
Manuscripts of Sir Hubert Parry's compositions in drafts, fair copies, and copies used by the printers, 1862-1950, n.d. Unpublished and other works are also included.
Extents: 5.17 Linear metres (47 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1862-1950, n.d.
Drafts, fair copies, and copies used by printers of Sir Hubert Parry's works, mostly incomplete. Unpublished works are included. The collection consists of: Choral works with orchestral accompaniment Music for Greek plays Other vocal music Orchestral works Chamber music Works for pianoforte, organ, violin, and cello …
Extents: 39 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 3
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 3
- Incidental music 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 3
- Piano music 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 2
- Orchestral music 2
- Organ music 2
- Violin music 2
- Vocal music 2
- Choral music 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Secular 1
- Greek drama -- Incidental music 1
- Operas 1
- Orchestral works 1
- Part songs, English 1
- Piano music (4 hands) 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Songs with piano 1
- Indexed names
- Crosse | Gordon | b 1937 | composer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer, and musical writer 1
- Walker | Ernest | 1870-1949 | author, pianist, and composer 1