Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina: 1st book of motets for 4 voices (Rome, 1563)
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina (1525/5-1594): 1st book of motets for 4 voices (Rome, 1563), scored up by Giovanni Maria Casini and copied by Cosimo Scuffi, late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 287
Extents: 346 pages
Dates: late 17th or early 18th-cent.
Latin sacred music of Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley
Latin sacred music in score by Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley. English mid-18th-century manuscript copied by 4 different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 294
Extents: 220 pages
Dates: mid-18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Casini | Giovanni Maria | 1652-1719 | church musician and composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1
- English 1
- Italian 1