Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Arrangements of Mozart's Symphonies in G minor (K. 550) and D major (K. 504) by Johann Baptist Cramer for piano (four hands), flute, violin and cello
Arrangements of Mozart's Symphonies in G minor (K. 550) and D major (K. 504) by Johann Baptist Cramer for piano (four hands), flute, violin and cello, dated 1831, bound 1847.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 172
Extents: 58 Leaves
Dates: Dated 1831, bound 1847.
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
A collection of vocal music (mainly in manuscript set of parts) performed at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna from the beginning of the 19th to the middle of the 20th century.
Extents: 3.0 Linear metres (26 boxes)
Fragments of 'Quadrilles' by Mozart and Victor Cornette, and of an unidentified Mass, n.d.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fols. 25-28
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (attrib.): Violin concerto in E flat major [K. Anh. C 14.04]; 1st movt. only
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (attrib.): Violin concerto in E flat major [K. Anh. C 14.04]; 1st movt. only.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 608
Extents: 24 pages
Dates: late 19th-cent.
'Overture: introduction to Mozart's Requiem' by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The 'Grave' section only of the Overture to Don Giovanni, c 1820?.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 297
Extents: 2 Leaves
Dates: c 1820?
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 4
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Masses 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Operas -- Excerpts 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Quadrilles 1
- Requiems -- Excerpts 1
- Sacred vocal music -- 18th century 1
- Symphonies, Arranged 1
- Violin concertos -- Excerpts 1
- Indexed names
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Cornette | Victor | 1795-1868 | instrumentalist 1
- Cramer | Johann Baptist | 1771-1859 | composer, pianist and publisher 1
- Eck | Friedrich Johann | 1767-1838 | violinist and composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer 2
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 1
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- English 4
- German 1
- Latin 2