Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Album Amicorum of I. C. Falck.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e.35
Extents: 117 Leaves
Latin sacred music of the 16th-18th cent., copied in score by Rev. Charles Hayward, c 1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 293
Extents: 188 pages
Dates: c 1800
'Son pietosa, son bonina', aria from Haydn's pasticcio La Circe with orchestral accompaniment arranged for piano, [?late 18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 306
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: [?late 18th cent.]
'Missa ex F a 4 Vocibus Conc: et Ripieni, 2 Violinis Conc. et Ripieni, 2 Cornibus, et Organo, Violoncello con Violone, Del Sig[no]re Haydn'. Not an authenticated work of either Joseph or Michael Haydn. Includes postcard from H. C. Robbins Landon to Margaret Crum: "The Hopkinsons Mass by Haydn is not by Michael. I should catalogue it simply as Haydn, Joseph (attributed to), and leave it at that".
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 367
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: late 18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Canons, fugues, etc. 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Masses 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Operas -- Excerpts 1
- Songs (High voice) with orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Allegri | Gregorio | 1582-1652 | composer and singer 1
- Baj | Tommaso | c 1650-1714 | composer and singer 1
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1
- English 2
- German 1
- Latin 2