Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Album Amicorum of I. C. Falck.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e.35
Extents: 117 Leaves
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
'Son pietosa, son bonina', aria from Haydn's pasticcio La Circe with orchestral accompaniment arranged for piano, [?late 18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 306
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: [?late 18th cent.]
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' (i.e. Missa Cellensis [Hob. XXII:5] by Franz Joseph Haydn), early 19th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 593
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Instrumental part of music for string quartet arranged from published works of Corelli, Haydn and Viotti, 19th. cent.
Extents: 4 Volumes (0.44 linear metres)
Dates: 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 3
- 19th century 3
- Anthems 1
- Canons, fugues, etc. 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Masses -- Scores 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 3
- Operas -- Excerpts 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Songs (High voice) with orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano 1
- String quartets 1
- String quartets, Arranged 1
- Indexed names
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Corelli | Arcangelo | 1653-1713 | composer and violinist 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 1
- Pleyel | Ignaz Josef | 1757-1831 | composer, music publisher and piano maker 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- German 1
- Latin 2