Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Lionel Muirhead: chants 'copied at Eton from Robert Bridges' first collection of chants which resulted in the Yattendon Psalter'
Chants 'copied at Eton [by Lionel Muirhead] from Robert Bridges' first collection of chants which resulted in the Yattendon Psalter', 1862.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 66
Extents: 12 Leaves
Autograph ink score of Magnificat and Nunc dimittis by [Robert Seymour ?] Bridges, with separate voice parts in various hands, undated, [c 1900?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 387
Extents: 1 box
Dates: [c 1900?]
Robert Seymour Bridges: 'A copy of the first draught of the Psalter made for SS. Peter and Paul's Yattendon... 1888'
Robert Seymour Bridges: 'A copy of the first draught of the Psalter made for SS. Peter and Paul's Yattendon... 1888'.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 209
Extents: 18 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Anglican chants 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Evening service music 1
- Hymns 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Psalms (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Muirhead | Lionel Boulton Campbell | 1845-1925 1
- Wooldridge | Harry Ellis | 1845-1917 | Professor of Fine Art and Historian of Music 1
- Latin 1
- Multiple languages 1