Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Latin sacred music of the 16th-18th cent., copied in score by Rev. Charles Hayward, c 1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 293
Extents: 188 pages
Dates: c 1800
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
A collection of vocal music (mainly in manuscript set of parts) performed at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna from the beginning of the 19th to the middle of the 20th century.
Extents: 3.0 Linear metres (26 boxes)
'Missa ex F a 4 Vocibus Conc: et Ripieni, 2 Violinis Conc. et Ripieni, 2 Cornibus, et Organo, Violoncello con Violone, Del Sig[no]re Haydn'. Not an authenticated work of either Joseph or Michael Haydn. Includes postcard from H. C. Robbins Landon to Margaret Crum: "The Hopkinsons Mass by Haydn is not by Michael. I should catalogue it simply as Haydn, Joseph (attributed to), and leave it at that".
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 367
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: late 18th cent.
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' (i.e. Missa Cellensis [Hob. XXII:5] by Franz Joseph Haydn), early 19th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 593
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 4
- 19th century 4
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 4
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Masses 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Masses -- Scores 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Indexed names
- Allegri | Gregorio | 1582-1652 | composer and singer 1
- Baj | Tommaso | c 1650-1714 | composer and singer 1
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 2
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 2
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1