Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson, [1720s-1730s].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 9
Extents: 312 pages
Lowe's set of 'Latine & English Songs... by the best Italian and English Authors', 2nd half of 17th cent.
Extents: 0.88 linear metres (8 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 2nd half of 17th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Women's voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Madrigals, Italian 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Sacred songs with continuo 1
- Indexed names
- Goodson | Richard | c 1655-1718 | organist, composer and music copyist 1
- Lowe | Edward | 1610-1682 | composer, music copyist, organist and writer on music 1