Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence and papers of the Macirone Family, principally George Macirone (1788-1858), his wife Mary Ann Macirone (1791-1869) nee Perriman, and their three children, Clara Macirone (1821-1914), Emily Macirone (1821-1888) and George Augustus Macirone (1834-1910) with born-digital transcriptions of their letters and diaries by Patricia Neate.
Extents: 1.54 Linear metres (14 physical shelfmarks; 1 digital shelfmark)
Letters and papers of George James Guthrie, President of the Royal College of Surgeons, with some Guthrie family correspondence
Letters and papers of George James Guthrie, President of the Royal College of Surgeons, with some Guthrie family correspondence, , n.d.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 8263
Extents: 41 Leaves
Dates: 1833-1852, n.d.
A note by m. L. I. Guénebault on 'La fete dite des Foux'
Shelfmark: MS. Fr. e. 3
Extents: 32 Leaves
Dates: Written in A.D. 1866 by L. I. Guénebault
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 20th century 1
- 21st century 1
- Archaeology 1
- Letters 2
- Letters -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Guthrie | George James | 1785-1856 | Surgeon 1
- Guénebault | Louis Jean | 1789-1879 | archaeologist 1
- Macirone | Francis | 1787-1846 | soldier and mechanical inventor 1
- Macirone | George Augustus | 1834-1910 | engineer 1
- Macirone | George | 1788-1858 | banker and exporter 1
- Macirone | Mary Ann | 1791-1869 | nee Perriman 1
- Macirone | Mary Thompson Emily | 1827-1888 | artist 1
- Macirone| Clara Angela | 1821-1914 | composer 1
- English 2
- German 1