Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Papers, mainly exercise notebooks containing notes for lectures, of Henry William Carless Davis (1874-1928), Regius Professor of Modern History at Oxford University.
Extents: 5.0 Linear metres (50 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: [1901-1922], n.d.
Archive of Henry William Carless Davis (1874-1928).
Extents: 5.21 Linear metres (91 boxes)
Dates: 19th-20th century
Archive of Reginald Vivian Lennard (1885-1967).
Extents: 4.10 Linear metres (66 boxess)
Dates: 20th century
Correspondence and papers of the historian, Sir Frederick Maurice Powicke, mainly relating to his academic work.
Extents: 6.8 Linear metres (41 physical shelfmarks)
Modern history lecture notes, reading lists and notes, and essays of Murray Edward Gordon Finch-Hatton as an undergraduate of Balliol College. The collection includes papers relating to English history, European history, and political economy.
Extents: 5 shelfmarks
Modern history reading notes and essays of Richard de la Mare as an undergraduate.
Extents: 7 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 4
- Economics -- Political aspects 1
- Great Britain -- Historians 2
- History, Modern 1
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Indexed names
- Davis | Henry William Carless | 1874-1928 | Historian 1
- Davis | Henry William Carless | 1874-1928 | historian 1
- Finch-Hatton | Murray Edward Gordon | 1851-1898 | 12th Earl of Winchilsea, 8th Earl of Nottingham 1
- Lennard | Reginald Vivian | 1885-1967 | Agricultural Historian 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Powicke | Sir | Frederick Maurice | 1879-1963 | historian 1
- University of Oxford 1
- University of Oxford | Keble College 1
- de la Mare | Richard | 1901-1986 | Oxford undergraduate 1