Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Concordances Compiled by H.W. Greene, 1902-1921.
Extents: 3.95 Linear metres (42 boxes)
Fair copy by A.B. Poynton of his notes towards an edition of the Scholia of Joannes Siceliota on Hermogenes, On ideas, with (d. 5) duplicated typescript of an article by Poynton on 'Gregory of Nazianzus and the Greek rhetoricians. (A supplement to the index of Walz, Rhetores graeci, ix)'.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Selective concordance by A. B. Poynton to the 'opuscula' (excluding the 'ars rhetorica') of Dionysius Halicarnassensis.
Shelfmark: MS. Gr. class. d. 139
Extents: 177 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- Concordances 2
- Poetry, Greek 1
- Rhetoric, Ancient 1
- Indexed names
- Greene | Herbert Wilson | 1857-1933 | Classical Scholar 1
- Gregory | 329-389 | Saint, of Nanzianzus and Doctor of the Church, theologian 1
- Hermogenes | 161-180 | of Tarsus, Greek rhetorician 1
- Poynton | Arthur Blackburne | 1867-1944 | Greek scholar 2
- English 1
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1