Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Fair copy by A.B. Poynton of his notes towards an edition of the Scholia of Joannes Siceliota on Hermogenes, On ideas, with (d. 5) duplicated typescript of an article by Poynton on 'Gregory of Nazianzus and the Greek rhetoricians. (A supplement to the index of Walz, Rhetores graeci, ix)'.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Photostats of manuscripts of Joannes Doxapatres, commentary on Hermogenes On Ideas: Florence, Bibl. Laurenziana 57.5, fols. 262-376, 14th century Vatican gr. 2228 fols. 316r-348v, 14th century London, B.M. Burney 79, fols. 97v-304r, 16th century.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: photostats of 14th and 16th cent. originals
Printed text, 'Ερμογένους περί ιδεών τόμοι δύο (Strasburg, 1955).
Shelfmark: MS. Gr. class. f. 108
Extents: 252 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Literature -- Translations 1
- Rhetoric, Ancient 2
- x - 14th century 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Doxapatres | Joannes | fl 11th century | of Constantinople, monk 1
- Gregory | 329-389 | Saint, of Nanzianzus and Doctor of the Church, theologian 1
- Poynton | Arthur Blackburne | 1867-1944 | Greek scholar 1
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Latin 1