Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence and papers of Margot Asquith, Countess of Oxford and Asquith, with correspondence and papers of other members of her family, 1862-1945
Extents: 17.05 Linear metres (155 physical shelfmarks)
Correspondence and papers of Lady Violet Bonham Carter, 1892-1969, and other family papers, 1852-2000
Correspondence and papers, 1892-1969 of Lady Violet Bonham Carter, Baroness Asquith of Yarnbury (1887-1969), Liberal political figure, with correspondence and papers of other members of her family, 1852-2000.
Extents: 90.86 Linear metres (826 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1852-2000, n.d.
Personal letters from H.H. Asquith, while he was Prime Minister, to Venetia Stanley.
Extents: 1.2 Linear metres (8 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1910-15, 1927
Letters to Thomas McKinnon Wood, 1907-1916.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 2720, fols. 120-129
Extents: 10 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Liberal Party (Great Britain) 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- Indexed names
- Asquith | Margaret Emma Alice [Margot] | 1864-1945 | neé Tennant | Countess of Oxford and Asquith | political hostess and diarist 2
- Asquith | family 1
- Bannerman | Sir | Henry Campbell- | 1836-1908 | prime minister 1
- Bonham Carter | family 1
- Carter | Lady | Helen Violet | Bonham | 1887-1969 | née Asquith | Baroness Asquith of Yarnbury | Liberal political figure 1
- Grimond | family 1
- Montagu | Beatrice Venetia | 1887-1948 | nee Stanley | wife of E.S. Montagu 1
- Wood | Thomas Mackinnon | 1855-1927 | politician 1