Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Antiquarian Collections of H.F. Owen Evans.
Extents: 0.69 Linear metres (9 boxes)
Dates: 17th-20th century
Collections by William Bateman and his son Thomas for the history of the Bateman family of Hartington and Middleton by Youlgrave
Collections by William Bateman and his son Thomas for the history of the Bateman family of Hartington and Middleton by Youlgrave, first half of the 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Derbyshire d. 1
Extents: 437 pages
Dates: first half of the 19th century
Extents: 5.50 Linear metres (50 boxes)
Dates: 15th-17th century
Letters, notices and notes of all kinds received by William Henry Turner, written chiefly in 1860-1880.
Extents: 1.32 Linear metres (12 boxes)
Dates: written chiefly in 1860-1880
Milles Devonshire Manuscripts.
Extents: 2.47 Linear metres (21 boxes)
Dates: 17th-18th cent.
Rough pedigrees of the nobility of England and Scotland, by the Rev. William Betham, early 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 413
Extents: 64 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Typescript collections of C. H. Mayo on the Mayo family, 20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. gen. d. 46
Extents: 356 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Visitation of Somerset, 1623, copied by William Hensley for Sir Thomas Phillipps.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 243
Extents: 309 Leaves
Volume containing five notebooks of extracts by George Harbin from the antiquarian and genealogical manuscripts of John Anstis
Volume containing five notebooks of extracts by George Harbin from the antiquarian and genealogical manuscripts of John Anstis, early 18th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. gen. e. 76
Extents: 153 Leaves
Dates: early 18th century
Volume of drawings and proofs for the plates in Robert Halstead, Succinct genealogies of the noble and ancient houses of Alno
Volume of drawings and proofs for the plates in Robert Halstead, Succinct genealogies of the noble and ancient houses of Alno (London, 1685).
Shelfmark: MS. Top. gen. a. 9
Extents: 89 pages
Manuscripts by William Nelson Clarke relating to Berkshire, 18th-19th century.
Extents: 1.44 linear metres (18 boxes)
Dates: 18th-19th century
Welsh and Monmouthshire pedigrees.
Extents: 0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: written chiefly in the last quarter of the 17th century by David Edwardes
Extents: 0.65 Linear metres (7 boxes)
Dates: 17th-19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 7
- 18th century 5
- 19th century 7
- 20th century 2
- Berkshire (England) 1
- Bodleian Library 1
- Clergy 1
- Derbyshire (England) 1
- Devon (England) 1
- Great Britain -- History 1
- Heraldry 2
- Monmouth (Wales) 1
- Nobility -- Great Britain 1
- Oxford (England) 2
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Somerset (England) 1
- Wales 1
- Warwickshire (England) 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Anstis | John | 1669-1744 | Herald, Antiquary, and MP 1
- Bateman | Thomas | bap. 1821-1861 | archaeologist and antiquary 1
- Bateman | William | 1787-1835 | antiquary 1
- Berners | family 1
- Betham | William | 1749-1839 | Antiquary and clergyman 1
- Clarke | William Nelson | 1799-1855 | Antiquary 1
- Dugdale | Sir | William | 1605-1686 | Knight | antiquary and herald 1
- Edwardes | David | d 1690 | Herald and Antiquary 1
- Evans | H F Owen | d 1966 | Antiquary 1
- Exeter Cathedral 1
- Harbin | George | c. 1665-1744 | nonjuror, historical writer and antiquary 1
- Hensley | William | fl. 1623 1
- Hungerford | family | Down Ampney, Gloucestershire 1
- Mayo | Charles Herbert | 1845-1929 | clergyman and antiquarian 1
- Milles | Jeremiah | 1714-1784 | Antiquary and Dean of Exeter 1
- Mordaunt | Henry | bap. 1623-1697 | 2nd Earl of Peterborough | alias Robert Halstead 1
- Peyton | family 1
- Phillipps | Sir | Thomas | 1792-1872 | Baronet | Antiquary, and Collector of MSS and Books 1
- Shirley | Evelyn Philip | 1812-1882 | antiquary and genealogist 1
- Turner | William Henry | d. 1880 | Oxfordshire antiquary 1