Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
A draft of Max Beerbohm’s account of his first meetings with H.B. Irving, elder son of Sir Henry Irving, together with two colotype prints of Beerbohm cartoons depicting H.B. Irving.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. b. 2173
Extents: 1 box
Letter from John Galsworthy to a theatre group in Bradford.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 8394, fol. 54
Extents: 1 leaf
Correspondence of Charles Williams, author (1886-1945), with Phyllis M. Potter, and other literary papers.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Correspondence and papers of Natasha Spender, concert pianist, academic, writer, and wife of the British poet Stephen Spender.
Extents: 27.0 Linear metres (180 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: c. 1800-2011, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 21st century 1
- Correspondence 1
- English literature 1
- English poetry -- 20th century 1
- Gardens 1
- Literary criticism 1
- Literature 1
- Literature -- 20th century 1
- Music 1
- Obituaries 1
- Indexed names
- Beerbohm | Sir | Henry Maximilian | 1872-1956 | Knight | author and cartoonist 1
- Galsworthy | John | 1867-1933 | novelist and playwright 1
- Irving | Henry Brodribb | 1870-1919 | actor-manager 1
- Spender | Natasha | 1919-2010 | née Litvin | concert pianist 1
- Spender | Sir | Stephen Harold | 1909-1995 | Knight | poet 1
- Williams | Charles | 1886-1945 | author 1