Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Accounts, notes, plans, etc.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Surrey e. 3
Extents: 139 Leaves
Dates: Written in A.D. 1827-1833, chiefly by J. B. Nichols
Collection of monumental inscriptions and notes on Staffordshire churches, by Mark Noble, late 18th-early 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Staffs. c. 3
Extents: 384 Leaves
Dates: late 18th-early 19th century
Collections for a history of the Berkeley family of Cotheridge, Worcs., 1851-1852, compiled by J. B. Nichols.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Worcs. d. 7
Extents: 460 Leaves
Correspondence of Richard Gough, John Nichols, and J.B. Nichols concerning the second edition of The history and antiquities of the county of Dorset
Correspondence of Richard Gough, John Nichols, and J.B. Nichols concerning the second edition of The history and antiquities of the county of Dorset.
Extents: 0.10 Linear metres (2 boxes)
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- Accounts 1
- Antiquarians 1
- Church buildings 1
- Dorset (England) 1
- Genealogy 1
- Literature 1
- London (England) 1
- Staffordshire (England) 1
- Worcestershire (England) 1
- Indexed names
- Berkeley | family | 1100-2000 | Earls of Berkeley | Berkeley Castle 1
- Gough | Richard | 1735-1809 | antiquary 1
- Hutchins | John | 1698-1773 | historian of Dorset 1
- Nichols | John | 1745-1826 | printer, author and antiquary 1
- Noble | Mark | 1754-1827 | Biographer, genealogist, and antiquary 1