Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collections for a history of the Berkeley family of Cotheridge, Worcs., 1851-1852, compiled by J. B. Nichols.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Worcs. d. 7
Extents: 460 Leaves
Three volumes of Gloucestershire collections of T.D. Fosbroke: volume of extracts from records, including inquisitions post mortem and ad quod damnum, temp. Hen. III-Richard II copied from a MS. belonging to Stebbing Shaw, 1802; John Smith's 'Lives of the Berkeleys'; extracts from two cartularies of Winchcombe Abbey (Davis, nos. 1037-8); a MS. of John Smith relating to estates belonging to Berkeley Castle; and…
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: 19th cent.
Microfilms of the muniments of Berkeley Castle.
Extents: 10 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Antiquarians 1
- Castles -- England -- Gloucestershire 1
- Genealogy 1
- Gloucestershire (England) 2
- Parishes -- England -- Gloucestershire 1
- Worcestershire (England) 1
- Indexed names
- Berkeley Castle 1
- Fosbroke | Thomas Dudley | 1770-1842 | Antiquary 1
- Nichols | John Bowyer | 1779-1863 | printer and antiquary 1
- St. Augustine's Abbey | Bristol 1