Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The archive of the composer Robert Simpson comprising predominantly photocopies of Simpson's music manuscripts, his writings and recordings, together with printed material (concert programmes, published music and books from the composer's library). Material created by the Robert Simpson Society also forms part of this archive.
Extents: 25.0 Linear metres (117 boxes)
Dates: c.1840-2016, n.d.
Collection of material kept by the solo, ensemble and orchestral violinist Samuel Kutcher (1898-1984), comprising his personal papers, promotional material for concerts he performed in and their press reviews.
Extents: 1.7 Linear metres (11 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1908-1991, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 21st century 1
- Concert programs -- England 1
- Concert programs -- England -- London 1
- Concerts -- England -- 20th century 1
- Music -- 20th century -- history and criticism 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Simpson, Robert, 1921-1997 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Indexed names
- Kutcher | Samuel | 1898-1984 | violinist 1
- Simpson | Robert Wilfred Levick | 1921-1997 | composer 1
- The Kutcher String Quartet 1
- The Robert Simpson Society 1