Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Arthur Sullivan: 'Overture in C (In Memoriam), composed... for the Norwich Festival, Oct. 30th 1866, by Arthur Seymour Sullivan'
'Overture in C (In Memoriam), composed... for the Norwich Festival, Oct. 30th 1866, by Arthur Seymour Sullivan', 1-10 Oct 1866.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 400
Extents: 78 pages
Dates: 1-10 Oct 1866
Orchestral and choral works by George Frederic Sharpe, n.d.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
William Sterndale Bennett's Overture to Parisina, op. 3, based on a poem by Lord Byron. Autograph fair copy, Mar 1835. [Williamson Op.3:A.1]
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 56
Extents: 25 Leaves
Dates: Mar 1835
- Indexed subjects
- Cantatas, Secular 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Scores 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Vocal scores 1
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Musical settings 1
- Orchestral music 2
- Indexed names
- Sharpe | George Frederick | 1863-1946 | musician and composer 1
- Sullivan | Sir | Arthur Seymour | 1842-1900 | Knight | composer 1