Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Anonymous cantata 'Shalimar' for SAB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra
Draft autograph vocal score of an anonymous cantata, 'Shalimar', with words from 'Lalla Rookh' by Thomas Moore, [c 1920?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 619
Extents: 74 pages
Dates: [c 1920?]
Archive of Ian Kellam
Music manuscripts of Ian Kellam, mostly dyeline copies or photocopies, 1939-2014, n.d.
Extents: 7.0 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: 1939-2014, n.d.
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly, 1998-1999.
Extents: 0.45 linear metres (3 boxes)
A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton. Exercise submitted for the degree of B.Mus. at the University of Oxford
B.Mus. exercise: A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton, 1972.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. Ex. b. 86
Extents: 111 Leaves
Music manuscripts of Ian Kellam
Music manuscripts of Ian Kellam, 1966-1982.
Extents: 1.20 linear metres (8 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- Anthems 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 2
- Carols 1
- Chamber music 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 2
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra -- Vocal scores 1
- Composers -- Correspondence 1
- Composers -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles 1
- Flute and piano music 1
- Incidental music 1
- Moore, Thomas, 1779-1852 -- Musical settings 1
- Operas 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- University of Oxford -- Examinations -- Music 1
- Indexed names
- Drayton | Paul C | b 1944 | composer 1
- Kellam | Ian | 1933-2014 | composer 2
- Kelly | Bryan | b 1934 | composer 1