Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Albert Anthony Visetti: 'Danse chantée (on an old Venetian theme of the 16th century)'
'Danse chantée (on an old Venetian theme of the 16th century)' by Albert Anthony Visetti, [c 1920?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 458
Extents: 31 pages
Frederick R. Greenish: choral compositions
Choral compositions by Frederick R. Greenish, 1883-1888, n.d.
Extents: 0.33 linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: 1883-1888, n.d.
Orchestral and choral works by George Frederic Sharpe
Orchestral and choral works by George Frederic Sharpe, n.d.
Extents: 0.22 linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Aveling, Claude, 1869-1943 -- Musical settings 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Cantatas, Secular 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra 2
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Scores 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Vocal scores 1
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Musical settings 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Overtures 1
- Part songs, English 1
- Indexed names
- Greenish | Frederick | 1855-1923 | composer 1
- Sharpe | George Frederick | 1863-1946 | musician and composer 1
- Visetti | Albert Anthony | 1846-1928 | musician 1