Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Choral compositions by Frederick R. Greenish, 1883-1888, n.d.
Extents: 0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: 1883-1888, n.d.
'The Grand Chant for the 67th Psalm [by] Pelham Humphry [Humfrey]', orchestrated by Sir George T. Smart for the wedding of the Princess Royal and Frederick William of Prussia
Sir George Smart's autograph full score of the orchestral accompaniment for the Gloria to Psalm 67, to a chant in D major by Pelham Humfrey, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fol. 109
Extents: 1 leaf
'Corpus Christi Cantata' for voices and orchestra by the Revd S. E. L. Spooner Lillingston, 1908.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 417
Extents: 268 pages
Sir Arthur Sullivan: 'The Light of the World', oratorio for soloists, chorus and orchestra.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 volumes)
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 3
- 20th century 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Cantatas, Secular 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Oratorios 1
- Psalms (Music) -- 67th Psalm 1
- Indexed names
- Greenish | Frederick | 1855-1923 | composer 1
- Humfrey | Pelham | 1647/8-1674 | composer 1
- Lillingston | Septimus Ernest Luke Spooner | fl 1880-1921 | composer 1
- Smart | Sir | George Thomas | 1776-1867 | Knight | Musician and Orchestral Conductor 1
- Sullivan | Sir | Arthur Seymour | 1842-1900 | knight | composer 1