Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Mid-19th-century abstract of the 14th-century cartulary of Newstead priory.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Notts. c. 1
Extents: 132 Leaves
A 16th-century cartulary of mid-15th-century deeds relating to Fleet Marston, with a few original deeds and fragments of deeds, 15th-16th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Bucks. b. 4
Extents: 28 Leaves
Dates: 15th-16th century
Extracts by R. W. Eyton, 1855, from the cartulary of Lilleshall Abbey.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Salop. d. 3
Extents: 155 pages
Extracts by R. W. Eyton from the cartulary of Shrewsbury Abbey and the memorandum book of Wenlock Priory
Extracts by R. W. Eyton from the cartulary of Shrewsbury Abbey and the memorandum book of Wenlock Priory, 1857.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Salop. d. 2
Extents: 155 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- Antiquarians 1
- Buckinghamshire (England) 1
- Deeds -- England 1
- Nottinghamshire (England) 1
- Shropshire (England) 2
- x - 14th century 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Bruce | John | 1802-1869 | Antiquary 1
- Eyton | Robert William | 1815-1881 | historian 2
- Lilleshall Abbey, Shropshire 1
- Newstead Priory | Nottinghamshire 1
- Shrewsbury Abbey | Shropshire 1
- Wenlock Priory | Shropshire 1