Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collections by William Bateman and his son Thomas for the history of the Bateman family of Hartington and Middleton by Youlgrave
Collections by William Bateman and his son Thomas for the history of the Bateman family of Hartington and Middleton by Youlgrave, first half of the 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Derbyshire d. 1
Extents: 437 pages
Dates: first half of the 19th century
Extents: 5.50 Linear metres (50 boxes)
Dates: 15th-17th century
Letters, notices and notes of all kinds received by William Henry Turner, written chiefly in 1860-1880.
Extents: 1.32 Linear metres (12 boxes)
Dates: written chiefly in 1860-1880
Milles Devonshire Manuscripts.
Extents: 2.47 Linear metres (21 boxes)
Dates: 17th-18th cent.
Visitation of Somerset, 1623, copied by William Hensley for Sir Thomas Phillipps.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 243
Extents: 309 Leaves
Manuscripts by William Nelson Clarke relating to Berkshire, 18th-19th century.
Extents: 1.44 linear metres (18 boxes)
Dates: 18th-19th century
Extents: 0.65 Linear metres (7 boxes)
Dates: 17th-19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 4
- 18th century 3
- 19th century 4
- Berkshire (England) 1
- Bodleian Library 1
- Derbyshire (England) 1
- Devon (England) 1
- Great Britain -- History 1
- Heraldry 2
- Oxford (England) 2
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Somerset (England) 1
- Warwickshire (England) 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Bateman | Thomas | bap. 1821-1861 | archaeologist and antiquary 1
- Bateman | William | 1787-1835 | antiquary 1
- Clarke | William Nelson | 1799-1855 | Antiquary 1
- Dugdale | Sir | William | 1605-1686 | Knight | antiquary and herald 1
- Exeter Cathedral 1
- Hensley | William | fl. 1623 1
- Milles | Jeremiah | 1714-1784 | Antiquary and Dean of Exeter 1
- Phillipps | Sir | Thomas | 1792-1872 | Baronet | Antiquary, and Collector of MSS and Books 1
- Turner | William Henry | d. 1880 | Oxfordshire antiquary 1
- Wyatt | Charles Francis | 1820-1906 | Rector of Broughton and Antiquary 1
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- French 2
- Italian 1
- Latin 3
- Romance languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1