Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Anthem, 'Praise God in his Sanctuary', by William Croft
William Croft: anthem, 'Praise God in his Sanctuary' (Psalm 150). Autograph manuscript, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fols. 32-41
Extents: 10 Leaves
Anthem, 'The Lord hath appeared for us', by William Croft
William Croft: 'The Lord hath appeared for us'. Autograph manuscript, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fol. 31
Extents: 1 leaf
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly, 1998-1999.
Extents: 0.45 linear metres (3 boxes)
John Gordon Bissley: 'Content thyself with patience'. 'Anthem for general use, or at a memorial service'
'Content thyself with patience', anthem for SATB chorus and organ by John Gordon Bissley, c 1920.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 612
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: c 1920
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- 20th century 2
- Cantatas, Secular 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Flute and piano music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 2
- Psalms (Music) -- 150th Psalm 1
- Indexed names
- Bissley | John Gordon | 1884-1975 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 2
- Kelly | Bryan | b 1934 | composer 1