Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Manuscripts of music by T.W. Bourne and others (chiefly Handel) in Bourne's hand, and related material.
Extents: 1.0 linear metre (6 boxes)
Autograph compositions by Oxford musicians.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c.73
Extents: 68 pages
Dates: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Manuscripts of Sir Hubert Parry's compositions in drafts, fair copies, and copies used by the printers, 1862-1950, n.d. Unpublished and other works are also included.
Extents: 5.17 Linear metres (47 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1862-1950, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 2
- Piano music 2
- Canons, fugues, etc. 1
- Chamber music 1
- Composers -- England -- Oxford 1
- Incidental music 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Sonatas 1
- Suites 1
- Violin music 1
- Vocal music 1
- Indexed names
- Bourne | Thomas William | 1862-1948 | musical scholar 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1