Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Music archive of Gordon Crosse
Collection of autograph manuscripts of music by Gordon Crosse.
Extents: 7.0 linear metres (58 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1955-2010, n.d.
Music of Percy Sherwood
Music composed by Percy Sherwood, with sketches and drafts, 1871-1938.
Extents: 2.86 linear metres (25 boxes)
Dates: 1871-1938, n.d.
Symphony no.3, by R. Still. Exercise submitted for the degree of D.Mus. at the University of Oxford
D.Mus. exercise: Symphony no.3, by R. Still, 1963.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. Ex. b. 82
Extents: 1 box
Two musical exercises for the degree of Doctor of Music deposited by the Secretary of Faculties in accordance with the statues of the University of Oxford
Two musical exercises for the degree of Doctor of Music deposited by the Secretary of Faculties in accordance with the statues of the University of Oxford, 28 Oct 1946.
Extents: 2 Volumes (0.10 linear metres)
Dates: 28 Oct 1946
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- Chamber music 1
- Concertos (Cello) 1
- Concertos (Piano) 1
- Concertos (Violin and cello) 1
- Incidental music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Operas 1
- Piano quintets 1
- Piano trios -- Scores 1
- Requiems 1
- Symphonies 2
- Symphonies -- Scores 2
- University of Oxford -- Examinations -- Music 2
- Indexed names
- Cowan | Christopher H | 1908-1999 | music teacher 1
- Crosse | Gordon | b 1937 | composer 1
- Keys | Ivor | 1919-1995 | musician and educationist 1
- Sherwood | Percy | 1866-1939 | composer and pianist 1
- Still | Robert | 1910-1971 | composer 1