Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Edward Elgar: The Kingdom. An Oratorio. Op. 51. Autograph fair copy of the full score, including corrections, 1906.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 32
Extents: 1 volume
Ralph Vaughan Williams: 'Sancta Civitas', oratorio for tenor, baritone, chorus, semi-chorus and orchestra
Ralph Vaughan Williams: 'Sancta Civitas', oratorio for tenor, baritone, chorus, semi-chorus and orchestra, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 14
Extents: 70 pages
Sir Arthur Sullivan: 'The Light of the World', oratorio for soloists, chorus and orchestra.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 volumes)
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Indexed names
- Elgar | Sir | Edward William | 1857-1934 | Baronet | composer 1
- Sullivan | Sir | Arthur Seymour | 1842-1900 | knight | composer 1
- Williams | Ralph | Vaughan | 1872-1958 | composer 1