Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)'
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)', typescript Ph.D. thesis, Bristol, 1970.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 602
Extents: 770 Leaves
Guard-book of material relating to Oxford and Oxfordshire, 16th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 551
Extents: 243 Leaves
Dates: 16th-20th century
Typed transcripts of Anglican and Baptist church registers (with some gaps in the dates).
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 588
Extents: 144 Leaves
Typed transcripts of Heythrop parish registers, 1606-1847.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 622
Extents: 69 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Xerographic copy of typed transcript of Broughton Poggs parish registers, 1556-1710.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 562
Extents: 53 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 3
- 18th century 4
- 19th century 3
- Broughton Poggs | Oxfordshire | SP 2303 1
- Catholic Church -- England 1
- Church buildings 1
- Church records and registers 3
- Correspondence 1
- Cote | Oxfordshire | SP 3503 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Heythrop | Oxfordshire | SP 3528 1
- Hook Norton | Oxfordshire | SP 3533 xx Hogs Norton xx Hogsnorton 1
- Local history 1
- Parishes -- England 2
- Shifford | Oxfordshire | SP 3702 1
- Yelford | Oxfordshire | SP 3504 1
- Indexed names
- Bacon | Dame | Elizabeth | c.1541-1621 | also Elizabeth Doyley and Elizabeth Periam | aristocrat 1
- Briscoe | A. | Tindale | fl. c.1895 1
- Cecil | William | 1520-1598 | 1st Baron Burghley | Statesman 1
- Davidson | Alan | fl. 1970 | Ph.D. from the University of Bristol 1
- Goadby | Frank Reginald Lindsay | 1899-1985 | Brigadier Historian of Standlake 1
- Lee | Sir | Henry | 1533-1611 | queen's champion 1
- Loveday | John | 1711-1789 | philologist and antiquary 1
- Massey | R. W. | fl. 1973 1
- Matter | John | fl. c.1725 1
- Oxford Canal Navigation Co 1
- Oxford Clerical Society 1
- Sloane | Sir | Hans | 1660-1753 | baronet | physician and collector 1