Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)'
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)', typescript Ph.D. thesis, Bristol, 1970.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 602
Extents: 770 Leaves
Archive of E. A. Greening Lamborn
Extents: 0.99 Linear metres (15 boxes)
Dates: 18th-20th cent.
Genealogical correspondence of Miss E. Walsh mainly concerning professional searches undertaken for the Genealogical Society, Salt Lake City, Utah, including many copies of lists of names from parish registers, and from local records deposited in the Bodleian Library, c. 1955-59. Most of the material concerns Oxfordshire families, and is arranged alphabetically.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Guard-book of material relating to Oxford and Oxfordshire, 16th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 551
Extents: 243 Leaves
Dates: 16th-20th century
Index to the parish register of Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, 1538-1919, with historical notes on the vicarage, church, parish, and neighbourhood compiled by Rev. W.J. Oldfield.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: [c. 1919]
Notes on the parish of Lewknor made by Sir Edmund Craster, c.1950.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 510
Extents: 119 Leaves
Reports on the contents of Oxfordshire parish chests made for the National Register of Archives, 1958, in two volumes covering parishes A-I and K-Y.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: early 20th century
Topographical Collections of Charles Francis Wyatt (1820-1906).
Extents: 1.16 Linear metres (14 boxes)
Topographical prints and drawings arranged in five albums, mainly relating to Oxford colleges and churches, but also containing some items relating to Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, and Lincolnshire.
Extents: 5 shelfmarks
Typed transcript of Langford parish registers, 1538-1851.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 618
Extents: 153 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typed transcripts of Anglican and Baptist church registers (with some gaps in the dates).
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 588
Extents: 144 Leaves
Typed transcripts of Heythrop parish registers, 1606-1847.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 622
Extents: 69 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typescript indexes of Oxfordshire parish registers.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 634
Extents: 166 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typed transcripts of parish registers and of bishops' transcripts of registers, mainly for London and Sussex, made by W. H. Challen, c.1929-1958.
Extents: 2.80 Linear metres (56 boxes)
Water-colour drawings by Elizabeth Fraser, c.1936, of 14th century wall paintings in St. Denys church, Northmoor.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. a. 75
Extents: 3 Leaves
Xerographic copy of typed transcript of Broughton Poggs parish registers, 1556-1710.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 562
Extents: 53 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- Oxfordshire (England) 15
- 18th century 7
- Church records and registers 7
- 19th century 6
- 17th century 5
- Parishes -- England 4
- 16th century 3
- Buckinghamshire (England) 3
- Church buildings 3
- Berkshire (England) 2
- Church buildings -- England -- Oxfordshire 2
- Church records and registers -- England -- Oxfordshire 2
- Great Britain -- Topography 2
- Langford | Oxfordshire | SP 2402 2
- Local history 2
- Oxford (England) 2
- Ambrosden | Oxfordshire | SP 6019 1
- Begbroke | Oxfordshire | SP 4713 1
- Broughton (Oxfordshire, England) 1
- Broughton Poggs | Oxfordshire | SP 2303 1
- Cassington | Oxfordshire | SP 4510 1
- Catholic Church -- England 1
- Church 1
- Church buildings -- England -- Berkshire 1
- Church buildings -- England -- Buckinghamshire 1
- Church buildings -- England -- Oxford 1
- College buildings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cote | Oxfordshire | SP 3503 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Drawings 1
- Eynsham | Oxfordshire | SP 4309 1
- Genealogy 1
- Hampton Gay | Oxfordshire | SP 4816 1
- Heraldry 1
- Hertfordshire (England) 1
- Heythrop | Oxfordshire | SP 3528 1
- Hook Norton | Oxfordshire | SP 3533 xx Hogs Norton xx Hogsnorton 1
- Kent (England) 1
- Lewknor | Oxfordshire | SU 7197 1
- Lincolnshire (England) 1
- London (England) 1
- North Newington (England) 1
- Northmoor | Oxfordshire | SP 4202 1
- Nottinghamshire (England) 1
- Oxfordshire (England) -- genealogy 1
- Shifford | Oxfordshire | SP 3702 1
- Shipton-under-Wychwood (England) 1
- Surrey (England) 1
- Sussex (England) 1
- Wiltshire (England) 1
- Worcestershire (England) 1
- Yarnton | Oxfordshire | SP 4712 1
- Yelford | Oxfordshire | SP 3504 1
- x - 14th century 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Goadby | Frank Reginald Lindsay | 1899-1985 | Brigadier Historian of Standlake 2
- Bacon | Dame | Elizabeth | c.1541-1621 | also Elizabeth Doyley and Elizabeth Periam | aristocrat 1
- Ballard | W | fl. 1830-1870 1
- Briscoe | A. | Tindale | fl. c.1895 1
- Cecil | William | 1520-1598 | 1st Baron Burghley | Statesman 1
- Challen | William Harold | fl 1929-1958 | Local Historian 1
- Craster | Sir | (Herbert Henry) Edmund | 1879-1959 | librarian and historian 1
- Davidson | Alan | fl. 1970 | Ph.D. from the University of Bristol 1
- Deck | Norris | fl. 1843-1866 | Antiquary 1
- Dodwell | Robert | fl. 1860-1899 | of Littlemore, Oxfordshire 1
- Fraser | Elizabeth | fl. c.1936 1
- Genealogical Society | Salt Lake City, Utah, United States 1
- Ingram | James | 1774-1850 | Anglo Saxon Scholar, Antiquary, and Archaeologist 1
- Lamborn | Edmund Arnold Greening | 1877-1950 | Antiquary 1
- Lee | Sir | Henry | 1533-1611 | queen's champion 1
- Loveday | John | 1711-1789 | philologist and antiquary 1
- Massey | R. W. | fl. 1973 1
- Matter | John | fl. c.1725 1
- Oldfield | William John | 1857-1934 | Canon of Lincoln, antiquary 1
- Ord | Craven | 1756-1832 | Antiquary 1
- Oxford Canal Navigation Co 1
- Oxford Clerical Society 1
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society (formerly Oxford Architectural Society) 1
- Sloane | Sir | Hans | 1660-1753 | baronet | physician and collector 1
- Smith | Mrs. | J. | Richard | fl. 1971 1
- Society of Genealogists 1
- Waddell | Mary | fl. 1850 | of Littlemore, Oxfordshire 1
- Wyatt | Charles Francis | 1820-1906 | Rector of Broughton and Antiquary 1 ∧ less