Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)'
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)', typescript Ph.D. thesis, Bristol, 1970.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 602
Extents: 770 Leaves
Roman Catholic theological and devotional works.
Extents: 3.3 Linear metres (33 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 16th - 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Catholic Church -- England 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Norfolk (England) 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Theology 1
- Indexed names
- Clayton | Thomas | d. 1746 | Roman Catholic priest 1
- Davidson | Alan | fl. 1970 | Ph.D. from the University of Bristol 1
- Saltmarsh | Gerard | fl. 1675-1724 | Chaplain to Duchess of Norfolk 1
- Sillver | Ferdinand | d. 1728 | Roman Catholic priest 1
- Italian 1
- Latin 1