Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Edmund Rubbra: 'The revival. Motet. Op. 58'
Autograph score of Edmund Rubbra's 'The revival', motet for unaccompanied SATB chorus, to words by Henry Vaughan, op. 58, 17 Aug 1944.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 568
Extents: 12 pages
Dates: 17 Aug 1944
Harold Edwin Darke: 'Motet, Blessed is the man that endureth temptation. For four-part chorus' (SATB unaccompanied)
Autograph score of Harold Edwin Darke's 'Blessed is the man that endureth temptation', for unaccompanied SATB chorus, 6-8 Sep 1916.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 596
Extents: 16 pages
Dates: 6-8 Sep 1916
Magnificat and Nunc dimittis ('Mode VIII') by [Robert Seymour ?] Bridges
Autograph ink score of Magnificat and Nunc dimittis by [Robert Seymour ?] Bridges, with separate voice parts in various hands, undated, [c 1900?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 387
Extents: 1 box
Dates: [c 1900?]
- Indexed subjects
- Anthems 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Evening service music 1
- Motets 1
- Vaughan, Henry, 1621-1695 -- Musical settings 1
- Indexed names
- Bridges | Robert Seymour | 1844-1930 | Poet Laureate 1
- Darke | Harold Edwin | 1888-1976 | organist 1
- Rubbra | Charles Edmund Duncan | 1901-1986 | pianist and composer 1
- Latin 1
- Multiple languages 1