Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
[Dr. Robert] Creighton's Morning and Evening Services in E flat, in score, late 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 175
Extents: 24 Leaves
Dates: late 18th cent.
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel, 1730s.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 575
Extents: 222 Leaves
Volume of parochial psalmody, consisting of a service and anthems, c 1730?
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 55
Extents: 84 Leaves
Dates: c 1730?
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- Anthems 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) 1
- Communion service music 1
- Composers -- Portraits 1
- Evening service music 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Indexed names
- Batten | Adrian | d 1637 | English composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 1
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Chetham | John | 1688-1746 | psalmodist 1
- Child | William | 1606/1607-1697 | composer 1
- Creighton | Robert | 1636/7-1734 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer 1
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 2
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Knapp | William | 1698/9-1768 | psalmodist 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 2
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 1