Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
[Dr. Robert] Creighton's Morning and Evening Services in E flat, in score, late 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 175
Extents: 24 Leaves
Dates: late 18th cent.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 Linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
Bass part book of Preces and Psalms, Services and Anthems, by Tye, Tallis, Byrd, Gibbons, Tomkins and others, [1633-1639].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 40
Extents: 269 Leaves
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel, 1730s.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 575
Extents: 222 Leaves
Two volumes of services in score with figured bass for the organ, copied late 19th cent., owned and annotated by J. S. Bumpus.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 volumes)
Dates: 1760-1806, n.d.
Volume of parochial psalmody, consisting of a service and anthems, c 1730?
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 55
Extents: 84 Leaves
Dates: c 1730?
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 5
- Evening service music 5
- Morning service music 5
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 4
- Anthems 3
- Communion service music 3
- 17th century 2
- 19th century 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) 1
- Composers -- Portraits 1
- Morning 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Psalms (Music) 1
- Responses (Music) 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Chetham | John | 1688-1746 | psalmodist 1
- Creighton | Robert | 1636/7-1734 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 2
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Knapp | William | 1698/9-1768 | psalmodist 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 2
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 1
- Tomkins | Thomas | 1572-1656 | composer 1
- Tye | Christopher | ? 1497-1572 | composer 1