Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
[Dr. Robert] Creighton's Morning and Evening Services in E flat, in score, late 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 175
Extents: 24 Leaves
Dates: late 18th cent.
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 Linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel, 1730s.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 575
Extents: 222 Leaves
Volume of parochial psalmody, consisting of a service and anthems, c 1730?
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 55
Extents: 84 Leaves
Dates: c 1730?
- Indexed subjects
- Evening service music 4
- Morning service music 4
- Anthems 3
- 17th century 2
- Communion service music 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 2
- 19th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) 1
- Composers -- Portraits 1
- Morning 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 2
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 2
- Batten | Adrian | d 1637 | English composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 1
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Chetham | John | 1688-1746 | psalmodist 1
- Child | William | 1606/1607-1697 | composer 1
- Creighton | Robert | 1636/7-1734 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Knapp | William | 1698/9-1768 | psalmodist 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 1
- Latin 1