Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
Two volumes of services in score with figured bass for the organ
Two volumes of services in score with figured bass for the organ, copied late 19th cent., owned and annotated by J. S. Bumpus.
Extents: 0.22 linear metres (2 volumes)
Dates: 1760-1806, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 2
- 19th century 2
- Anthems 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 2
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Batten | Adrian | d 1637 | English composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 1
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 1
- Child | William | 1606/1607-1697 | composer 1
- Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer 1
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 1