Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection of Italian sacred music of the late-17th or early-18th century in full score, 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 594
Extents: 97 Leaves
Dates: 18th cent.
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson, [1720s-1730s].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 9
Extents: 312 pages
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina (1525/5-1594): 1st book of motets for 4 voices (Rome, 1563), scored up by Giovanni Maria Casini and copied by Cosimo Scuffi, late 17th or early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 287
Extents: 346 pages
Dates: late 17th or early 18th-cent.
Latin sacred music in score by Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley. English mid-18th-century manuscript copied by 4 different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 294
Extents: 220 pages
Dates: mid-18th cent.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
'Paratum cor meum Deus', motet by Johann Wolfgang Franco [Franck], mid-17th cent?
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 148
Extents: 22 Leaves
Dates: mid-17th cent?
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 4
- 16th century 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with instrumental ensemble 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 2
- 19th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 6 parts) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Women's voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Communion service music 1
- Evening service music 1
- Madrigals, Italian 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Morning 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Casini | Giovanni Maria | 1652-1719 | church musician and composer 1
- Franck | Johann Wolfgang | 1644-c 1710 | composer 1
- Goodson | Richard | 1688-1741 | organist and music copyist 1
- Melani | Alessandro | 1639-1703 | composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 2
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1
- English 3
- Italian 2
- Latin 5