Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection of carols, anthems, etc., carefully but inexpertly copied, mid-18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 38
Extents: 64 Leaves
Dates: mid-18th cent.
Latin sacred music in score by Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley. English mid-18th-century manuscript copied by 4 different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 294
Extents: 220 pages
Dates: mid-18th cent.
Music manuscripts, mainly autographs of Harold E. Watts, 1894-1955, n.d.
Extents: 1.2 linear metres (39 boxes)
Dates: 1894-1955, n.d.
Music manuscripts of William Adair Pickard-Cambridge, 1910-1954, n.d.
Extents: 0.11 linear metres (4 boxes)
Dates: 1910-1954, n.d.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 4
- 18th century 3
- Anthems 3
- Motets 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 3
- 17th century 2
- 20th century 2
- Carols, English 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 2
- Evening service music 2
- 16th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Brass band music 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied. 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Communion service music 1
- Hymns, English 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Songs with piano 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Cambridge | William Adair | Pickard- | 1879-1957 | classical scholar and composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Watts | Harold Ernest | b c 1878 | organist, choirmaster, teacher and composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1