Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection of carols, anthems, etc., carefully but inexpertly copied
Collection of carols, anthems, etc., carefully but inexpertly copied, mid-18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 38
Extents: 64 Leaves
Dates: mid-18th cent.
Latin sacred music of Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley
Latin sacred music in score by Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley. English mid-18th-century manuscript copied by 4 different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 294
Extents: 220 pages
Dates: mid-18th cent.
Music manuscripts of Harold E. Watts
Music manuscripts, mainly autographs of Harold E. Watts, 1894-1955, n.d.
Extents: 1.2 linear metres (39 boxes)
Dates: 1894-1955, n.d.
Music manuscripts of William Adair Pickard-Cambridge
Music manuscripts of William Adair Pickard-Cambridge, 1910-1954, n.d.
Extents: 0.11 linear metres (4 boxes)
Dates: 1910-1954, n.d.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 4
- 18th century 3
- Anthems 3
- Motets 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 3
- 17th century 2
- 20th century 2
- Carols, English 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 2
- Evening service music 2
- 16th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Brass band music 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied. 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Communion service music 1
- Hymns, English 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Songs with piano 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Cambridge | William Adair | Pickard- | 1879-1957 | classical scholar and composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- Oxford University | New College 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Watts | Harold Ernest | b c 1878 | organist, choirmaster, teacher and composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1