Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Music manuscripts of Robert Bruce Montgomery, 1921-1978.
Extents: 6.05 linear metres (55 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1921-1978, n.d.
Manuscripts of Sir Hubert Parry's compositions in drafts, fair copies, and copies used by the printers, 1862-1950, n.d. Unpublished and other works are also included.
Extents: 5.17 Linear metres (47 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1862-1950, n.d.
Drafts, fair copies, and copies used by printers of Sir Hubert Parry's works, mostly incomplete. Unpublished works are included. The collection consists of: Choral works with orchestral accompaniment Music for Greek plays Other vocal music Orchestral works Chamber music Works for pianoforte, organ, violin, and cello …
Extents: 39 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- Choral music 2
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 2
- Film music 1
- Greek drama -- Incidental music 1
- Incidental music 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 2
- Operas 1
- Orchestral music 2
- Orchestral works 1
- Piano music (Pianos (2)) 1
- Violin music 2
- Violoncello music 1
- Vocal music 2
- Indexed names
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | writer and composer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer, and musical writer 1