Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection of autograph manuscripts of music by Gordon Crosse.
Extents: 7.0 Linear metres (58 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1955-2010, n.d.
Music manuscripts of Ernest Walker, with other related materials, 1886-1948, n.d. Autograph ink scores, except where noted.
Extents: 38 physical shelfmarks (4.29 linear metres)
Dates: 1886-1948, n.d.
Montgomery's music manuscripts, consisting of: Film music Operas Choral works with orchestra Orchestral and band works Shorter choral works Songs and revue numbers Chamber music Piano music (one and two pianos) Organ music Miscellaneous …
Extents: 55 shelfmarks
Manuscripts of Sir Hubert Parry's compositions in drafts, fair copies, and copies used by the printers, 1862-1950, n.d. Unpublished and other works are also included.
Extents: 5.17 Linear metres (47 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1862-1950, n.d.
Music manuscripts and computer-processed copies of music composed predominantly by Robert Sherlaw Johnson (1932-2000), with related material: programmes for performances of mainly his own music, floppy disks containing scores in music software, and annotated scores of music by Messiaen, Boulez and others, with related material, 1924-2000, n.d.
Extents: 4.48 Linear metres (32 boxes)
Dates: 1939-2000, n.d.
Drafts, fair copies, and copies used by printers of Sir Hubert Parry's works, mostly incomplete. Unpublished works are included. The collection consists of: Choral works with orchestral accompaniment Music for Greek plays Other vocal music Orchestral works Chamber music Works for pianoforte, organ, violin, and cello …
Extents: 39 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 4
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 4
- Piano music 4
- 19th century 3
- Incidental music 3
- Organ music 3
- Choral music 2
- Motion picture music 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 2
- Operas 2
- Orchestral music 2
- Orchestral works 2
- Songs with orchestra 2
- Songs with piano 2
- Violin music 2
- Vocal music 2
- Band music 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixes voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular 1
- Church music -- Catholic Church 1
- Composers -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles 1
- Concert programs -- England 1
- Greek drama -- Incidental music 1
- Masses (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Messiaen, Olivier, 1908-1992 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Motets 1
- Operas -- 20th century 1
- Orchestral music, Arranged 1
- Organ music, Arranged 1
- Part songs, English 1
- Piano music (4 hands) 1
- Piano music, Arranged 1
- Songs 1
- Symphonies 1
- Viola and music 1
- Violin and piano music 1
- Violoncello music 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Crosse | Gordon | b 1937 | composer 1
- Johnson | Robert | Sherlaw | 1932-2000 | composer 1
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | Writer as Edmund Crispin 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer, and musical writer 1
- Walker | Ernest | 1870-1949 | author, pianist, and composer 1