Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Literary archive of Felix Dennis (1947-2014), magazine publisher and poet.
Extents: 16.5 Linear metres (137 physical shelfmarks; 36 digital shelfmarks)
A commonplace book of extracts, chiefly light poetry, from English literature, with a few medical and cookery receipts, business addresses, etc.
A commonplace book of extracts, chiefly light poetry, from English literature, with a few medical and cookery receipts, business addresses, etc., written about A.D. 1820-1830.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. A. 284
Extents: 51 Leaves
Dates: written about A.D. 1820-1830
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 1
- 21st century 1
- Commonplace books 1
- English literature 1
- English poetry -- 21st century 1
- Illustration of books 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets 1
- Recipes -- Great Britain -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Dennis | Felix | 1947-2014 | magazine publisher and poet 1
- Jones | John Pike | 1790-1857 | Antiquary 1
- Sanderson | Bill | Illustrator 1