Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collations of three editions of Richard Taverner's Postils on the Epistles and Gospels
Shelfmark: MS. Add. A. 238
Extents: 23 Leaves
Dates: Written about A.D. 1840-1850
Copy of codex D of the Pauline Epistles, Græco-Latin, the codex Claromontanus at Paris, transcribed by Claude Sarrau in 1648.
Shelfmark: MS. Auct. T. 5. 14
Extents: 537 Leaves
Dates: transcribed by C. Sarrau in A.D. 1648
Latin notes for 'Prælectiones publicæ in 2um [et partem 3tii] cap. Epist. [s. Pauli] ad Philip. habitæ in Academiâ Oxon. per Jo. Williams'
Latin notes for 'Prælectiones publicæ in 2um [et partem 3tii] cap. Epist. [s. Pauli] ad Philip. habitæ in Academiâ Oxon. per Jo. Williams,' written in A.D. 1608-1610 at Oxford.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. B. 16
Extents: 363 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1608-1610 at Oxford
Lectures on the Second Epistle of Peter, written in A.D. 1693 at Oxford.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. B. 85
Extents: 51 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1693 at Oxford
Notes by R. W. Macan of lectures by H. P. Liddon on the Epistles of St. Peter.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. th. e. 42
Extents: 217 pages
'Ερμηνϵία τής πρής' Pωμαίους ϵ'πιστολής
Shelfmark: MS. Auct. T. 6. 3
Extents: 41 Leaves
Dates: Written about A.D. 1700
Six of the seven genuine Epistles of Ignatius, with the three spurious Epistles, all with marginal emendations
Six of the seven genuine Epistles of Ignatius, with the three spurious Epistles, all with marginal emendations, written in 1707 at Florence by A. M. Salvini.
Shelfmark: MS. Bodl. 227
Extents: 22 Leaves
Dates: Written in 1707 at Florence by A. M. Salvini
Three notebooks containing a transcript of Lambeth Palace MS. 98, Epistles of Paul, James, Peter, John and Jude.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Dates: late 20th cent.
- Indexed subjects: Bible -- NT -- Epistles X
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 3
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Bible. -- N.T. -- Gospels 1
- Church 1
- Greek literature 1
- Lectures and lecturing 1
- Literature 2
- Pauline theology 1
- Religion 3
- Theology 1
- Indexed names
- Allen | Ward S. | b 1922 | translator of the Gospels 1
- Liddon | Henry Parry | 1829-1890 | Canon of St Paul's 1
- Macan | Reginald Walter | 1848-1941 | classicist, philologist and archeologist 1
- Salvini | Antonio Maria | 1653-1729 | writer, poet and philologist 1
- Sarrau | Claude | d 1651 | writer and senator 1
- Taverner | Richard | 1505-1575 | Translator 1
- Williams | John | d. 1613 | principal of Jesus College, Oxford, and dean of Bangor 1
- English 3
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 3
- Latin 4