Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Literary notes of Philip Bliss, written in about 1820-1850.
Extents: 0.33 linear metres (3 boxes)
Microfilm copies of continuations of the catalogues of Sir Thomas Phillipps's books and manuscripts and Sotheby's sale catalogues annotated by Mr. A.N.L. Munby.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Transcript by Evaline G. Parker, 1911, of two lists of books in the Royal Chapel, Windsor Castle, 1384-1385 and 1409-1410.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Berks. c. 25
Extents: 11 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 2
- Bibliography 1
- Literature 1
- Manuscripts -- Catalogs 1
- Universities and colleges -- England -- Oxford 1
- Windsor Castle | Windsor | Berkshire | SU 9777 1
- x - 14th century 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Bliss | Philip | 1787-1857 | Antiquary and Editor 1
- Bodleian Library | University of Oxford 1
- Munby | Alan Noel Latimer | 1913-1974 | librarian, bibliographer, historian and book collector 1
- Parker | Evaline Gertrude | fl 1911 | Antiquary 1
- Phillipps | Sir | Thomas | 1792-1872 | Baronet | Antiquary, and Collector of MSS and Books 1
- University of Oxford 1