Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
Papers of G. E. P. Arkwright, mainly transcriptions of 16th and 17th-century music, 1892-1940, n.d.
Extents: 14 boxes (1.54 linear metres)
Dates: 1892-1940, n.d.
Services and anthems scored by Gilbert Heathcote, Fellow of New College (1765-1829), n.d.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 176
Extents: 94 Leaves
Dates: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Communion service music 2
- Incidental music 1
- Masses 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 1
- Motets 2
- Music -- 16th century -- History and criticism 1
- Music -- 17th century -- History and criticism 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Indexed names
- Arkwright | Godfrey Edward Pellew | 1864-1944 | bibliographer of 16th-18th century music 1
- Oxford University | New College 1