Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly, 1998-1999.
Extents: 0.45 linear metres (3 boxes)
Harold Edwin Darke: 'Motet, Blessed is the man that endureth temptation. For four-part chorus' (SATB unaccompanied)
Autograph score of Harold Edwin Darke's 'Blessed is the man that endureth temptation', for unaccompanied SATB chorus, 6-8 Sep 1916.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 596
Extents: 16 pages
Dates: 6-8 Sep 1916
John Gordon Bissley: 'Content thyself with patience'. 'Anthem for general use, or at a memorial service'
'Content thyself with patience', anthem for SATB chorus and organ by John Gordon Bissley, c 1920.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 612
Extents: 4 Leaves
Dates: c 1920
William Walton's 'The Twelve: anthem for the feast of any apostle', to words by W. H. Auden, [1965?]
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 402
Extents: 36 pages
- Indexed subjects
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 -- Musical settings 1
- Cantatas, Secular 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 3
- Flute and piano music 1
- Indexed names
- Bissley | John Gordon | 1884-1975 | composer 1
- Darke | Harold Edwin | 1888-1976 | organist 1
- Kelly | Bryan | b 1934 | composer 1
- Walton | Sir | William Turner | 1902-1983 | Knight | composer 1