Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Church music copied by several hands, 18th-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. g. 5
Extents: 126 pages
Dates: 18th-19th cent.
Manuscript additions to a printed score, late-18th/early-19th-cent.
Shelfmark: Mus. 32 d. 236
Extents: 117 pages
Dates: 1770-19th century
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 Linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) 1
- Church music -- Church of England 1
- Communion service music 1
- Evening service music 1
- Hymns, English 1
- Morning 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Psalms (Music) 2