Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Christ Church Lists
Extents: 0.20 Linear metres (4 boxes)
Papers relating to the Megaphone student publication.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 6775
Extents: 111 Leaves
Dates: Feb. 1995-Feb. 1996
Guard-book containing copies of Newdigate Prize poems, 1960 onwards.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 520
Extents: 130 Leaves
Letter from Michael York to David Vaisey, 1993
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 6859, fol. 85
Extents: 1 leaf
Manuscripts of George Edward Comerford Casey, including 'Town & Gown, a reminiscence of by-gone days at Oxford' and manuscript verse
Manuscripts of George Edward Comerford Casey, including 'Town & Gown, a reminiscence of by-gone days at Oxford' and manuscript verse, 1872-1955.
Shelfmark: MS. 17180
Extents: 1 box
Mark books of A. F. Pollard as examiner in the school of modern history, Oxford University
Shelfmark: MSS. Eng. misc. d. 885-886
Extents: 1 box
Dates: 1904, 1905
Notes taken by E. B. Powley at Sir Charles Harding Firth's modern history lectures at Oxford, c.1920-1922.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 577
Extents: 76 Leaves
Oxford University Socratic Club minute books, 1944-1960.
Extents: 0.5 Linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
My Oxford contains recollections of the undergraduate days of: Martin Amis, Nina Bawden, John Betjeman, Lord Boothby, Alan Coren, Antonia Fraser, Jo Grimond, Raymond Massey, John Mortimer, Nigel Nicolson, J.I.M. Stewart and Angus Wilson.
Extents: 0.45 Linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1975-7, n.d.
Papers of the Oxford Antiquaries Dining Club, 1955-2017.
Extents: 0.97 Linear metres (7 physical shelfmarks)
Papers relating to the Oxford University Independence Fund.
Extents: 0.26 Linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Papers relating to the Oxford University Law Society.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
Photograph of the Oxford University Dramatic Society production of Richard II, 1936
Shelfmark: MS. 16094
Extents: 1 box
Undergraduate history essay by E.S. de Beer, with comments by C.H. Firth, [c.1914-1920]
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 3336, fols. 19-22
Extents: 4 Leaves
Undergraduate notes and essays of John Barrington Wain, 1943-1946.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- University of Oxford 5
- Poetry 3
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Literature 2
- Oxford (England) 2
- Universities and colleges -- England -- Oxford 2
- University of Oxford -- Societies, etc. 2
- 19th century 1
- 21st century 1
- Authors -- 20th century 1
- Dramatic productions 1
- English poetry 1
- English poetry -- 20th century 1
- Examinations -- England -- Oxford 1
- Journalism 1
- Law 1
- Poems 1
- Poetry, English -- 19th century 1
- Reminiscences 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Indexed names
- Beer | Esmond Samuel | de | 1895-1990 | historical scholar and editor 1
- Casey | George Edward Comerford | 1846-1912 | clergyman, teacher and writer 1
- Firth | Sir | Charles Harding | 1857-1936 | Knight | historian 2
- Gielgud | Sir | Arthur John | 1904-2000 | Knight | actor and theatre director 1
- Leigh | Vivien | 1913-1967 | actress 1
- Megaphone (Student publication) 1
- Oxford Univeristy | St Hilda's College 1
- Oxford University Antiquaries Dining Club 1
- Oxford University Independence Fund 1
- Oxford University Law Society 1
- Oxford University Socratic Club | 1941-1972 1
- Pollard | Albert Frederick | 1869-1948 | constitutional historian 1
- Powley | Edward Barzillai | 1887-1968 | public servant, author 1
- Thwaite | Ann Barbara | 1932 | née Harrop | biographer 1
- University of Oxford 1
- University of Oxford | Christ Church 1
- Wain | John Barrington | 1925-1994 | writer and poet 1
- York | Michael | b 1942 | actor 1