Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 24
Beryl P. Schumer 'The manor and parish of North Leigh ... 1581-1657', an edition of Robert Perrott's collections for North Leigh, c.1675, in MS. Top. Oxon. f. 36 (Spokes, p. 117), typescript thesis for the diploma in history, extra-mural department of the University of London.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 669
Extents: 182 Leaves
Collections by Barbara Adkins, 1970-1973, on the history of the Deeley and Jones families of Launton.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 663
Extents: 69 Leaves
Collections of Olivia Guinness, Baroness Ardilaun, for the history of her family and of Macroom Castle, co. Cork
Collections of Olivia Guinness, Baroness Ardilaun, compiled c.1920-1925, for the history of her family and of Macroom Castle, co. Cork.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Ireland c. 2
Extents: 176 Leaves
Collections on the history of Swerford, Oxfordshire, including subject folders arranged by Mrs. Thompson containing notes from primary and secondary sources and correspondence, with a few other miscellanea; and material transcribed from documents now arranged by class of document.
Extents: 4 shelfmarks
Dates: [c. 1942-6]
Drafts of articles by Rosa M. Marshall, mainly relating to Oxfordshire, c.1940-1950.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 520
Extents: 196 Leaves
Guard-book of material relating to Oxford and Oxfordshire, 16th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 551
Extents: 243 Leaves
Dates: 16th-20th century
History of the parish of St. Barnabas, Oxford, compiled by Miss C. L. M. Hawtrey as an entry for the Oxfordshire scrap-book competition, 1956.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 484
Extents: 240 pages
History of Woodeaton since the Reformation, by Margerie V. Taylor
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 519
Extents: 132 Leaves
Index by George Parker, c.1900, to W. S. Fitch's notes for a history of the borough of Ipswich.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Suffolk d. 3*
Extents: 10 Leaves
Notes on the parish of Lewknor made by Sir Edmund Craster, c.1950.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 510
Extents: 119 Leaves
Accounts and papers of the Hon. Treasurer of the Society.
Extents: 4 shelfmarks
Papers relating to the Oxford University Local History Society.
Extents: 0.45 linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
Notes on Oxfordshire local history together with source manuscripts and printed ephemera collected by Percy Manning.
Extents: 25.0 linear metres (146 shelfmarks)
Dates: c. 1400-1978
Minute books, accounts, correspondence and papers of the Society.
Extents: 72 shelfmarks
Tracing of [Maps] MS. C17:13 (32), by H. E. Salter, with notes.
Shelfmark: [Maps] R. MS. C17:13 (46)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: 20th century
Transcripts and photocopies, of documents and maps in the archives of Strasbourg, concerning Marian exiles, 1554-1558
Transcripts and photocopies, early 20th century, of documents and maps in the archives of Strasbourg, concerning Marian exiles, 1554-1558.
Shelfmark: MS. German c. 10
Extents: 56 Leaves
Dates: early 20th century
Typed transcript of a history of Chesterton by J. C. Blomfield, from the original owned by Chesterton Parochial Church Council.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 657
Extents: 80 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typescript account, illustrated with photographs, of Sir Thomas Herbert (1606-1682), and his house in York, by F. W. B. York, 1953.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Yorks. d. 14
Extents: 50 Leaves
Typescript history of Fulneck School, near Leeds, 1753-1954, by E. M. Kearney, 1954.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Yorks. d. 17
Extents: 108 Leaves
Typescript history, with photographs, of the Oxford High School for Boys, 1877-1925, by J. L. Marler
Typescript history, with photographs, of the Oxford High School for Boys, 1877-1925, by J. L. Marler, c.1966.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 650
Extents: 108 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- Oxfordshire (England) 13
- 19th century 5
- 16th century 3
- Photographs 3
- 17th century 2
- 18th century 2
- Architecture 2
- Oxford (England) 2
- Yorkshire (England) 2
- Alsace (France) 1
- Biography 1
- Caversham | Berkshire | SU 7174 xx Caversham | Oxfordshire 1
- Chesterton | Oxfordshire | SP 5621 1
- Church 1
- Church buildings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- France -- Maps 1
- Great Britain -- Topography 1
- Ireland 1
- Lewknor | Oxfordshire | SU 7197 1
- Lincolnshire (England) 1
- Manors -- England 1
- Manuscripts -- Indexes 1
- Maps -- Great Britain 1
- North Leigh (England) 1
- Nottinghamshire (England) 1
- Parishes -- England 1
- Parishes -- England -- Oxfordshire 1
- Suffolk (England) 1
- Swerford (England) 1
- University of Oxford -- Societies, etc. 1
- Wiltshire (England) 1
- Wood Eaton | Oxfordshire | SP 5311 xx Woodeaton | Oxfordshire 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- York | North Yorkshire | SE 6051 1
- x - 15th century 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Adkins | Barbara | fl. 1970-1974 1
- Bacon | Dame | Elizabeth | c.1541-1621 | also Elizabeth Doyley and Elizabeth Periam | aristocrat 1
- Barley | Maurice Willmore | 1909-1991 | archaeologist and local historian 1
- Blomfield | James Charles | 1821-1895 | Rector of Launton Antiquary 1
- Briscoe | A. | Tindale | fl. c.1895 1
- Cecil | William | 1520-1598 | 1st Baron Burghley | Statesman 1
- Clapinson | Mary | b.1944 | archivist and former Keeper of Special Collections at the Bodleian libraries 1
- Craster | Sir | (Herbert Henry) Edmund | 1879-1959 | librarian and historian 1
- Deeley | family | of Launton, Oxfordshire 1
- Fitch | William Stevenson | 1792-1859 | antiquary and thief 1
- Fulneck School | founded 1753 | Pudsey, West Yorkshire 1
- Goadby | Frank Reginald Lindsay | 1899-1985 | Brigadier Historian of Standlake 1
- Guinness | Olivia Charlotte | 1850-1925 | Baroness Ardilaun 1
- Harvey | Christopher | 1846-1926 | fleet surgeon for the Royal Navy and genealogist 1
- Hawtrey | Miss | C. L. M. | fl. 1956-1960 1
- Herbert | Sir | Thomas | 1606-1682 | first baronet | traveller and government official 1
- Jones | family | of Launton, Oxfordshire 1
- Kearney | E. M. | fl. 1954 1
- Lee | Sir | Henry | 1533-1611 | queen's champion 1
- Loveday | John | 1711-1789 | philologist and antiquary 1
- Manning | Percy | 1870–1917 | antiquary and folklorist 1
- Marler | J. L. | fl. ? 1966-1973 1
- Marshall | Rosa Mary | fl. 1935-1951 | local historian. 1
- Matter | John | fl. c.1725 1
- Oxford Architectural and Historical Society 1
- Oxford Canal Navigation Co 1
- Oxford Clerical Society 1
- Oxford High School for Boys 1
- Oxford University Local History Society 1
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society 1
- Parker | George | fl 1869-1897 | antiquary and Clerk of the Schools, University of Oxford 1
- Poole | Rachael Emily | 1860-1937 | historian of portraiture 1
- Robinson | Doris M. | fl. 1966 1
- Salter | Herbert Edward | 1863-1951 | Historian 1
- Schumer | Beryl P. | fl. 1974 | historian 1
- Sloane | Sir | Hans | 1660-1753 | baronet | physician and collector 1
- Taylor | Margerie Venables | 1881-1963 | archaeologist and journal editor 1
- Thompson | H.P. | fl 1942-1946 1
- York | F. W. B. | fl. 1953-1954 1 ∧ less
- English 23
- German 1
- Latin 2