Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Archive of Bruce Montgomery, (1921-1978), detective novelist writing under the pseudonym of Edmund Crispin, and composer in his own name.
Extents: 28.5 linear metres (187 physical shelfmarks)
Letter from John le Carré to Judge Jon O. Newman, with original letter of enquiry, 2011-2012.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 8417, fols. 3-4
Extents: 2 Leaves
Dates: Dec 2011-Apr 2012
Letters of Barbara Pym to Henry Harvey, with cartoons.
Shelfmark: MS. 9827
Extents: 1 box
Literary manuscripts of Sarah Cockburn [pseudonym Sarah Caudwell], c.1950s-2000.
Extents: 3.93 linear metres (27 boxes)
Literary papers of Elizabeth Jenkins, 1962-1982.
Extents: 1.2 linear metres (8 boxes)
Manuscript draft of The Greenstone Griffins by Gladys Mitchell, c.1983.
Shelfmark: MS. 21797
Extents: 1 box
Papers of Hilary Crampton Walton née Pym (1916-2004) relating to her sister, the novelist Barbara Pym (1913-1980), c.1920-2008.
Extents: 3.45 linear metres (23 boxes)
Six letters from John le Carré to Mrs Chris Boot, 1992-2019.
Extents: 12 Leaves
Unpublished child's historical novel entitled The Lost Kingdom by C.M. Carter, c.1922.
Shelfmark: MS. 17192
Extents: 1 volume
- Indexed subjects
- 20th century 8
- 21st century 2
- Academic writing 1
- Adventure stories 1
- Authors -- 20th century 1
- Biography 1
- Children 1
- Correspondence 1
- Drawing 1
- English literature 6
- Historical fiction, English 1
- Letters -- 20th century 1
- Literature 4
- Literature -- 20th century 6
- New Zealand 1
- Women authors, English -- 20th century 2
- Indexed names
- Amis | Sir | Kingsley William | 1922-1995 | Knight | novelist and literary critic 1
- Cockburn | Sarah Caudwell | 1939-2000 | pseudonym Sarah Caudwell | barrister and novelist 1
- Cornwell | David John Moore | 1931-2020 | writer | pseudonym John le Carré 1
- Cornwell | David John Moore | 1931-2020 | writer, pseudonym John le Carré 1
- Harvey | Henry Stanley | 1911-1995 1
- Jenkins | Margaret Elizabeth Heald | 1905-2010 | novelist and biographer 1
- Larkin | Philip Arthur | 1922-1985 | poet 1
- Mitchell | Gladys Maude Winifred | 1901–1983 | novelist 1
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | Composer and writer as Edmund Crispin 1
- Newman | Jon Ormond | b.1932 | Senior Judge, US Court of Appeals 1
- Pym | Barbara Mary Crampton | 1913-1980 | Novelist 2
- Walton | Hilary Crampton | 1916-2004 | née Pym | sister of Barbara Pym 1